Saturday, July 23, 2016

Is Ben Carson insane?

I try hard to be fair with people, but sometimes I have to ask myself the rhetorical question, “Is this person insane?”

I did this with Ben Carson after he linked Hillary Clinton to Lucifer. HIs explanation makes me ask the question. Heck, it demands that I ask the question.

Carson, himself a former candidate who now backs GOP nominee Donald Trump, laid out an elaborate thesis during his prime-time address Tuesday that began with Clinton's study of Saul Alinsky, a community organizer who advocated disruptive tactics to bring about change. His methods were the subject of Clinton's college thesis. 

"We all have people who are our mentors; we all have people we admire,” Carson said on CNN’s “New Day.” “As a college student at Wellesley, she was on a first-name basis with Saul Alinsky.” - Source: LA Times. Ben Carson explains how he draws a line from Hillary Clinton to, yes, Lucifer.

So what he is saying is that Hillary Clinton admires Lucifer by way of her friendship and scholarly studies. Um… That sounds like the reasoning of a sick mind to me.

2 comments:

Vol-E said...

Religion is a mental illness.

Vol-E said...

Religion is a mental illness.