Thursday, June 11, 2015

Pastor Mark Anderson arrested

It’s the small stories that catch my attention. Like a little blurb in Imperial Valley Press about the arrest of a Baptist pastor named Mark Anderson and his arrest for attempting to arrange for a lewd act with a 14-year-old girl.

Mark Anderson was booked into Imperial County jail Saturday evening following an investigation by Brawley police detectives. A 14-year-old female had alerted authorities Friday evening of having received inappropriate sexual communications from him, a Brawley Police Department press release stated.
- via Imperial Valley Press Online

Smart girl… Never trust a pastor with a young woman’s virtue. I think its safer to assume a pastor is just a man who is capable of the same base behavior as any other man. Being a man of God offers no special virtues.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is also a 25+ year veteran of the sheriffs departmemt and lives near a school and is the regional bishop for churches spanning four counties and two states.

Anonymous said...

He is also a good man, that might have made a bad mistake. I thought it was innocent until PROVEN guilty. Let's allow the law enforcement to doit jobalso while praying for the Anderson family and the girls family.

Mojoey said...

I want the truth and justice. Nothing more.

Anonymous said...

Those of us from his hometown know he's guilty. He's finally paying for it now. This girl wasn't the first, believe me. His brother is also serving time for molestation in the San Diego area.

Anonymous said...

I know the family well, I used to live in Blythe California, during my life in Blythe I video recored many events and uploaded on my web site http://www.blytheonline.com, the community leaders didn't approve of my site. I moved because my life was in danger and when I went to report it with the Blythe PD the Chief of Police laugh. The community is corrupt and if anyone makes waves your life there is a living HELL on earth. Below I posted where you can find some of my videos of the community of Blythe California.

YouTube.com - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZHTPTg6emOVe4PCnuStLBA

MySpace.com -
Here's a video I recorded of Mark Quinn Anderson in 2010, be careful what you say because the Devil the master of lies is ready to kill, steel and destroy peoples lives. My heart goes out to the families impacted by what Mark is accused of. What is done is the dark will be reveal in the light.

https://myspace.com/blytheonline/video/mark-anderson-blessing-samuel-with-a-song-edited-version./44592400

Jesus said, For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

Anonymous said...

Mark Anderson plead guilty today. The sentencing will be on 09-20-17 at 8:30 AM dept 2 el CENTRO.
He will be getting 3 years and 8 months state prison and have to register as a sex offender for life.