Monday, March 23, 2015

Worst Ted Talk Ever

I wish I had thought of the line, “Worst Ted Talk Ever!” The credit goes to Liberty University student who like every other student in the audience was forced to attend Ted Cruz’s speech. My original title was more direct, “First fucker in the Republican short bus.” I liked it. 

The twitter hashtag #TedCruzCampaignSlogans is hilarious and spot on. 

My dad's Cuban, I'm Canadian, Vote For Me Because Jesus.

I'm Marginally Smarter Than Rick Perry

Winter proves there is no global warming

I call him the Do Nothing Senator from Baptististan. The man is unelectable and a fool to boot. He gets his name in print today because he fears becoming irrelevant. He wants attention. He craves the spotlight. He is not the best that the Republicans have to offer. Almost anyone, except Scott Walker, is a better choice. His speech was… forgettable.

Imagine in 2017 a new president signing legislation repealing every line of Obama Care. -Ted Cruz 23 Mar 2015.

Why would anyone want to do this? My politics tell me that the free market should dictate access to medical care, but reality tells me the free market cannot be trusted to care from my 80 year-old mother, or yours. Figure out how to make it work rather than tearing it apart. 

For a presidential candidate, Ted Cruz shows little understanding of politics. Tell people you will take their medical care away and they will show you the door. It’s that simple. Ted Cruz has no chance. 

On the other hand, he may offer comic relief.