Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A waste of years

Michelle Bachmann is giving up. She's done. She's leaving Congress at the end of her present term. This is the best news I've heard in a long time.

"the law limits anyone from serving as president of the United States for more than 8 years ... in my opinion, well, 8 years is also long enough for an individual to serve as a representative for a specific congressional district."

Michelle Bachmann, March 2013 (link)

Bachmann, in her time in Congress, leaves no legislative impact to speak of. Instead of helping our nation, she made it her mission to obstruct, obscure, and mislead her fellow Americans, all in the name of Tea Party politics and religious fanaticism.  I believe nothing she says. She can't even give the real reason that she is quitting. She is an utter failure and a disgrace to our nation. We are better off without her. 

Now… ask me how I feel about this religious nutball… I can't wait for her next presidential bid.