Monday, August 27, 2012

I want a powerful Wiccan name

Convicted child murder Charles Jaynes has seen the true and become a Wiccan. His fellow Wiccans are not so happy about this because child murders don't fit their nature worshiping social profile and Jaynes is a bad man. He is serving a life sentence for the 1997 slaying of Jeffrey Curley. I can't understand why other Wiccans would object. Especially since he is trying to change his name to Mannasseh-Invictus Auric Thutmose V. I prefer Willowblower Sunlove Hornbiter III, but nobody asked me. 

Dana Corby, a Wiccan priestess and teacher of 40 years, said that if a Wiccan changes his name it is often a private thing kept separate from their personal lives.

“On the basis of my education and experience, I know that Charles Jaynes is either completely ignorant of Wicca or trying to pull a fast one,” said Corby.

Do you really think Jaynes is trying to pull something? Well duh…