Monday, April 18, 2011

Introducing George Clavel Gould

Please join me in welcoming one of the newest members of the Atheist Blogroll, George Clavel Gould.

Hi! My name is George Gould.I am the creator of George Clavel Gould, the blog. I am a devoutly agnostic and thoroughly disagreeable old atheist dedicated to keeping the Christianists' hands off the levers of power.

My blog is dedicated to fighting the Theoplutocracy, which is a word I made up combining Theocracy (rule by God) and Plutocracy (rule by the wealthy). The Theoplutocracy is the nexus of Christianism and Conservatism, two foul-smelling and pernicious movements resident in the Republican Party.

The first of these movements, of course, is Fundamentalist Christianity (or Christianism, as I prefer to call it, because of its affinity to its soul mate, Islamism) which advocates establishment of a  theocracy, or rule by their god’s laws.  The other movement is conservatism, which seeks to preserve the status quo, the plutocracy, or rule of the wealthy.

My ultimate goal is to take religion and money out of our politics.

If you agree with me, come and feel free to put in your two cents. If you disagree with me, come and show me why I’m wrong. If you’re not sure where you stand, come and enjoy yourself, and maybe discover yourself.

WARNING: I’m not politically correct in any way, shape, or form; and I swear like a drill sergeant. If that offends you, tough. They’re just words, and my bark is worse than my bite. So get a grip.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll