Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Blogroll update – News and more

Hi Atheist Blogroll members! I put the blogroll on hold until I can figure out what to do with the member list. For now, I plan to maintain it here. I will move it to our own service when it’s ready.

I’m in talks to merge the blogroll with Atheist Nexus. It offers the benefit of additional help, and offers the blogroll new members. Until then, I am looking for people to contribute at the Atheist Blogroll Resource blog. I need to check links, add twitter links, and build out the service some. If interested, drop me an email.

I will be adding new members each day until I catch up. I ask that current members check their listing to make sure you came across in the copy. Also, check that your link works.

New members:

Technorati Tags: ,