Sunday, June 06, 2010

Introducing God is a myth

Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the Atheist Blogroll, God is a myth!

Hello everyone my name is David and my blogs focus is specifically about my opinions and views about religious beliefs, thoughts, and ignorance. Before becoming an atheist I was a  former Pentecostal evangelist for four years. I am well schooled on theology and I feel that as a former evangelist I have an edge on a lot of other atheists who have never been on the other side of the fence.

As an atheist I am dedicated to learning from as many sources possible including fellow bloggers regarding religion and philosophy. Please feel free to leave comments on my blog regarding my posts no matter if they are negative or positive. I do not censor comments or anyone's opinions since I am a strong believer in freedom of speech and expression. Take care and I look forward to hearing from you all and most of all learning from you as well.

Are you interested in becoming a member? Visit the Atheist Blogroll resource blog for more information.

Technorati Tags: Atheism,The Atheist Blogroll