Thursday, July 30, 2009

Goodbye Tyrone Moore, I hardly knew you

I’m pretty sure I don’t want to know Tyrone Moore. It’s a moot point anyway. Moore will be spending the next 15-years in prison for performing lewd acts on two young boys.

"Moore is a classic pedophile and has the criminal history to prove it," said Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett Wilson.

Moore was formerly the pastor of Full Word Ministries on Gordon Street in North Charleston. Investigators say Moore took advantage of the victims at the man's home in Berkeley County in 2004 and 2006.

I am constantly amazed by how many by many pedophile pastors escape my notice. July has been the worst month on record for this type of crime reporting on my blog. I must have reported on 30 or 40 cases this month. More keep falling into my inbox each day. If anybody ever doubted that clergy sexual abuse is a problem, trust me, it is a huge problem.

Tyrone Moore is just the lasted asshole to go to prison. And what the hell is going on in South Carolina?