Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jesus sighting

Jesus in Cerritos

I went on a combination photowalk/dog walk/bird watching outing with my wife and dog this morning. I noticed the local Korean Christian jogging & walking club finishing their morning walk & worship event. A few walkers were pointing at a man sitting on a park bench at the east end of Stinky Lake. I did not realize it was Jesus until I walked closer. I snapped a few photo's to capture the miracle. I cropped the picture to remove his wine bottle just in case any of you Atheist cracker fanatics get any ideas.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He's even in the crucifix position! I love it! Nice hat too...keep on truckin, Jesus

vjack said...

Jesus is everywhere!

Dromedary Hump said...

In lieu of nails, I suppose his hands and feet are superglued in place.

If not, you missed a great opportunity.

Unknown said...

He walks!

Well, he would if he wasn't so out of it...

Neat pic.

Carolyn Ann

VAMP said...

Ballcap on Jesus.

Awww, you should've kept the wine bottle in there....

nullifidian said...

Are you sure it wasn't previously a water bottle?