Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Urban Landscape Project

I found another interesting photography site, the Urban Landscape Project. It is my kinds of photography.

The Urban Landscape... what is it, and why do we find it so interesting? 

Well for starters, it is right outside many peoples front door. If you live in a city or town, it's probably there.  It's the unique and beautiful urban scenery that almost everyone takes for granted and overlooks each and everyday. There is startling beauty to be found in the most unlikely urban settings. 

Many web sites attempt to document pure "urban exploration", that is the conquest of places where one should not be. We like to think of urban exploration as a means to an end... a way to get us close enough to photograph the remarkable scenes of The Urban Landscape.

Technorati tags: ,

1 comment:

vjack said...

Very cool. I like this sort of photography too, although I can't say I've tried it myself yet.