Monday, October 15, 2007

Pastor sentenced for molesting young girl

Stephen Kerr, the former pastor of Gig Harbor Church of the Nazarene was sentenced to 11 years in prison for molesting a 7-year-old girl. While convicted pedophile Kerr apologized while his lawyer asked sex offender sentencing alterative SOSA and home monitoring.

They are most serious and destructive, bringing pain, ruin and infliction to those I love the most. Including the victims as well as my extending family and friends and those I served in my community... I am truly sorry

Source: Pastor sentenced for molesting young girl

All this after Kerr admitted to molesting a second 2-year-old girl. I'm sure Kerr's lawyer played the god card in his attempts to win the scumbag a lenient sentence.

I first posted on Kerr back in May. I am happy to see he will be spending the prime of his life as a prison bitch. He sure deserves it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank God. It's refreshing to find a priest who doesn't molest little boys.