Saturday, October 20, 2007

Blogroll Update: Homo Economicus's weblog

Homo Economicus is the newsiest member of the Atheist Blogroll. In small world of Atheism, the author is somewhat of a celebrity. (actually, I count anybody I know of before they join as a celebrity). His introduction...

The blog is an extension of my secular activism, brought about by having been indoctrinated as a child in the Jehovah's Witnesses and inspired by The God Delusion.

I am a moderator on www.richarddawkins.net/forum (Homo economicus) and a volunteer for the Richard Dawkins Foundation for Reason and Science. On my blog you will find out about my take on atheist issues, though a little bit of commentary on other things thrown in. For a good laugh at my expense do read the blog when the police stopped us in our "A" shirts on the way to the Atheist Alliance International Conference 2007

A typical quote:
"Our focus is on defending reason and science, the separation of church and state, and the removal of faith as having a special significance in the policy making process. Lets not make the struggle any more difficult by leaving people on the way side that could otherwise help us in these goals."

Welcome to the team!