Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Blogroll Update: A newbie

I do on normally allow first post bloggers on the blogroll. I've made an exception in this case. Louis seems earnest.  Louis' Blog is a probationary add. I'll check in on him in a few weeks. I encourage other members of the Atheist Blogroll to visit our newest member and encourage him to participate in our 281 member blogroll.

First of all, I would like to let everyone know that I was a Christian for the the first 15 years of my life, so I know quite a lot about the Bible. I also have been studying religion in general for a long tome so i know a lot about world religion too. If i could write a letter to Christians the first thing I would do is ask them why, when modern geology, biology and archeology fails to prove that their God exist, a book with more problems, mistakes and contradictions than I can count is all the "proof" they need. Think about it. That one book (the Bible) is the only "proof" they can point to, and it is full of errors and mistakes.

 Read More...

Oh, and Louis. it is a gutsy move going  after Christians in your first post. don't be surprised if Dan Marvin pays a visit.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

tina FCD said...

Thanks for posting the newbie.